ps_arc - Draws an arc counterclockwise
- psdoc - Resource identifier of the postscript file as returned by ps_new().
- x - The x-coordinate of the circle\'s middle point.
- y - The y-coordinate of the circle\'s middle point.
- radius - The radius of the circle
- alpha - The start angle given in degrees.
- beta - The end angle given in degrees.
Draws a portion of a circle with at middle point at ( x, y). The arc starts at an angle of alpha and ends at an angle of beta. It is drawn counterclockwise (use ps_arcn() to draw clockwise). The subpath added to the current path starts on the arc at angle alpha and ends on the arc at angle beta.
PHP PECL ps >= 1.1.0
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure.